In a situation where you need a quick and immediate sense of how your target audience perceives a particular topic, it is necessary to have short interviews and observations that examine your target audience’s behavior with a short preparation time.
Etnoraids gives you insight into your target group’s thoughts and attitudes to a given topic and to the environment in which it moves. This is done by being in a place where the target group moves naturally for 2-5 hours. The value of an ethnoroid arises by combining interviews with observations of the target group’s behavior and environment.
Etnoraids is an ideal tool for:
- Scanning the complexity of an issue
- Form a quick overview of patterns in behavior or attitudes of a target group
- Confirmation and refutation of hypotheses
- Up- or down-prioritization of themes for further study
- Open your eyes to questions, themes, angles, sources, etc. that only the target group can contribute to
- To contact the target group on location or when using the product/service if the target group is difficult to identify or recruit
- Can be completed with a few days notice after approval to stay at the place in question
Want to know more about Etnoraids?
Contact us and hear more about your options
Userneeds and Analyse Danmark merged at the end of 2020, which has created a strong qualitative team, U Focus. Through many years of experience and a merge of the companies, we have strong competencies in qualitative research.
Marianne Hjelm Parastatis, email@example.com, Tel. +45 22 96 51 48