The attitudes, prejudices and behaviors of your consumers can be crucial to the success of your business, as it impacts the consumer’s decision criteria and choices. Focus groups are particularly well-suited to uncovering your target audience’s immediate reaction to a product or topic, giving you insight into their feelings, motives, and attitudes. This provides deeper insight than in a traditional 1-1 interview and reveals possible contrasts in your target group’s attitudes.
Focus groups are an ideal tool for uncovering:
- Potential for new products, packaging etc.
- The target group’s assessment of a new marketing concept.
- The target group’s reactions to advertising and information campaigns.
- Motives and barriers for a given product
- What the customers emphasize in relation to the choice of supplier.
- Trend spotting and development directions within the target group.
How is a focus group interview conducted?
The process for a focus group interview:
- Identification of problem areas.
- The interview guide is prepared.
- Serious and professional recruitment of respondents in the relevant target groups. Read more here.
- An experienced moderator with insight into consumer behavior, group dynamics and exploratory interview techniques conducts the focus group interviews, which are recorded on video. Read more here.
- All reports are prepared by our moderators and delivered within 1-2 weeks after the end of the last focus group. The report ensures that you gain insight into problem areas and recommendations for problem solving.
You receive a report and can choose to receive a presentation of the result, or that we visit your organization and facilitate a workshop so that the results can be integrated into the company.
Do you need fast and efficient recruitment of participants for focus groups, in-depth interviews or usability tests? We can help you with the whole process or parts of the process.
Contact us and hear more about your options
Userneeds and Analyse Danmark merged at the end of 2020, which has created a strong qualitative team, U Focus. Through many years of experience and a merge of the companies, we have strong competencies in qualitative research.
Torben Bergdahl, email@example.com, Tel. +45 40 51 87 43
Ewa Nielsen, firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel. +45 22 21 04 04
Marianne Hjelm Parastatis, email@example.com, Tel. +45 22 96 51 48